All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site to the best of RBM’s knowledge.Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of RBM or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The RBM name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of RBM. RBM's Marks may not be used without advance written permission of RBM, including in connection with any product or service that is not RBM's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents RBM. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify RBM as described in Section 17.Limited License And Prohibited Uses
RBM grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content without prior permission of RBM is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Mark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate RBM, an RBM employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which as determined by RBM, may harm RBM or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without RBM’s prior written consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
To access portions of the Site, you may be asked to provide registration details or other Information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all Information you provide is complete, current, and accurate. All Information you provide to register with the Site or otherwise is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions RBM takes with respect to your Information consistent with our Privacy Notice.Use and Protection of Login Credentials
WHILE RBM ATTEMPTS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. RBM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RBM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.Limitation of Liability
RBM’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of RBM. RBM is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.Links To Other Web Sites
You agree that RBM, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate any account or your access to the Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, then in effect. This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Portland, Oregon and conducted by an arbitrator that possesses such experience in, and knowledge of, the subject area of the controversy or claim so as to qualify as an “expert” with respect to such subject matter.
If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights in connection with any such dispute or lawsuit the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
Records By Mail, LLC
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
2541 NW 30th Ave.
Portland, OR 97210
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 22, 2020